Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm going to be a Daddy!


I'm sure most of you who read this know already, but just in case I am very close to being a proud new father!

Amy is due in December, the 11th to be exact, but who knowws when she will actually have the baby.

Either way, we are both very excited, and have been receiving tons of gifts, and support so far. Almost too much actually, we are having a tough time to find a home for all of it.

Once we get our Armoire, a gift form myself and my side of the family, we will have more storage for all fo the clothes, etc.







The baby room is pretty much complete, I worked hard on completely making it over, scraping off old paint and plaster, repairing holes in the wall, re-painting walls and ceiling, installing a new ceiling fan (Thanks Chuck), and ripping up the lovely old stained, pink carpet to find great looking hardwood floors. I then sanded and stained them.

I'm proud of my work,it really sucked, but hopefully our little girl enjoys the room as much as we do.

Amy's blog has more pictures, and news updates, but I wanted to let everyone know, and remind them that I don't only worry about Politics these days.

Go Vikes and Wild!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very cute daddy to be!!! Baby will love the room and all her clothes, toys, books and other fun baby things! We love you!