Monday, January 19, 2009

Nothing to lose my fur about

Well,
This new little creature is something to reckon with. In fact it's gone gradually from a quiet little thing, to a screaming squirt. In fact she has rudely woke me from one of my 30 catnips many times, and I fear it will only get worse.
Daddy likes to crack the joke " You can lift a paw every now and then" but he doesn't realize I would if I actually WANTED to. Just like if I wanted to cover up my poops with kitty litter, I would. They just don't ge it.
Luckily, they still tend to pity me.
I left a bunch of papers and bills from the dining room table on the floor last night hoping daddy would slip on them. It didn't work once again.
Well, if I see any of you soon, you better come pet me. I'll take all the attention I can get...
Many Meows to all
- Lancey

2 comments:

Melissa Lynn Potts Long said...

ah lancey you poor kitty, don't worry mom & dad love you :)

Anonymous said...

Lancy, Look on the bright side. All those people coming over to see Linnea, Amy and Chris would gladly hold and pet you! You just gotta give 'em a chance... you're missin' the boat...quit yer winin' Besides your lookin' good yerself.

And cover up your crap.

Love ya, you silly cat,

Grandpa Keith