Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My 1st Blog






Well, the 1st 3 weeks are over but I still seem to be at a loss. Things clearly aren't the same anymore. Now, rather than getting regular and long rub-downs from Man and Woman, it's become a casual "Hey Lancey" as they zip by me.
There is clearly a new creature in town, and I am definitely losing the battle for attention. She can cry louder than me, has access to the bedrooms which I am no longer allowed in, and she gets spoon fed and cleaned up with no insults like " You stink Lancey, cover up your crap!" I've smelt my crap and trust me, you wouldn't want to take the time to "Cover" it up either.
Funny, I can cry and scream for more food and attention and they will just laugh at me. She cries and they run around with their heads chopped off.
I set a trap for daddy the other night. Unfortunately my fishing pole rope wasn't strong enough for his skinny ass legs. I had wrapped tightly around the chair and the mouse on the other end was the anchor.
Next time I will get them! For now I will continue lounging around, crying for attention, and slowly taking back over. I've already conquered her new blanket, and the dining room table.
More later, many Meows to all...
Lancey Meyers

No comments: