Saturday, December 6, 2008

4 days, and 6 days????




"LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE"

I can't wait for the 9th. Dark Knight gets released and we are having a viewing party at our place. I loved this movie, and as much as I talked about it only saw it once in the thetres. I think this was my subconcious at work, so I would get this excited and motivated to get a home theatre set up by the release date.

Anyhow, now that the trivial excitements are mentioned, my biggest anticipation "Is right on track" according to the Doc. Amy is due on the 11th, and she is making good progress, but alas there is no way of knowing exactly when baby is going to make the big push through the cervix.

Either way December looks to be a busy and very exciting month as always. Amy's birthday is already Christmas Eve, and strangely if she goes the limit 2 weeks past due date it would be Christmas.

There is also a full moon on the 12th, and this statistically has been a labor inducer. Very strange indeed.

We'll just see what happens, and definitely keep you posted.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I know all about having a baby on the full moon... just ask Dylan!